Moving Forward

Hi All,

My URI has cleared up, and I can take my chemo shot tonight.  Please pray that I will stay well so that my treatment will not have to be disrupted again.

Pray also that the chemo will "kick in" soon. It is supposed to take 6-8 weeks to experience any improvements. I'm not sure what week to consider this because of all the times I have had to stop and restart. This will be my 3rd shot, so I guess I'll call it week 3. :-)

If you would like to know a little more about what life is like with lupus and chemo treatments, here is a good interview from Good Morning America featuring the co-director of the Lupus Center of Excellence and Kelly Jean Drury, a celebrity lupus patient.

Kelly's experience with the disease is very similar to mine, except I'm still working on the treatment part. ;-)



Thanks for praying! I will write an update soon.

Blessings,

 photo lupieludawnsig.png

Comments

Popular Posts