Getting Started (for real this time)
I originally posted this at Caring Bridge but when I decided to move my updates to a blog, one of my friends suggested I relocate my original posts. This was my second entry.
Therapy starts tonight. I will take my first dose at about 7 p.m. I have nothing new to report, except to say that I feel less fearful and more hopeful than I did last week. Thank you for you continued prayers and support.
I will let you know in few days how I am feeling. I have read conflicting reports about how the first dose affects patients. Some have terrible nausea right away. For others, they feel fine until they have taken for a month or two. I would appreciate prayers for strength tonight.
I am about to go take a nap, just in case I'm up all night. :) Much love, Dawn
Thanks for your prayers!
Dawn
Therapy starts tonight. I will take my first dose at about 7 p.m. I have nothing new to report, except to say that I feel less fearful and more hopeful than I did last week. Thank you for you continued prayers and support.
I will let you know in few days how I am feeling. I have read conflicting reports about how the first dose affects patients. Some have terrible nausea right away. For others, they feel fine until they have taken for a month or two. I would appreciate prayers for strength tonight.
I am about to go take a nap, just in case I'm up all night. :) Much love, Dawn
Thanks for your prayers!
Dawn

Comments
Post a Comment