I am continuing to move my original posts from CB. Here is my first post.
I was not able to start the methotrexate last night. Lord willing, I will begin the therapy next Friday instead. If you want to know more about lupus, please take a minute to read the "My Story" section of my CB. Please pray for the following:
Love in Christ,
Dawn
Thank for praying!
Dawn
I was not able to start the methotrexate last night. Lord willing, I will begin the therapy next Friday instead. If you want to know more about lupus, please take a minute to read the "My Story" section of my CB. Please pray for the following:
- I'm scared right now. The possible side effects are frightening, and I am dealing with that fear.
- I am fighting a cold right now, too. Colds make me sicker than the typical person. I took antibiotics last night and am improving. Pray for a quick recovery.
- We want this therapy to work. Pray the meds will be effective. Ask the Lord to use them to slow my immune response and restore it to normal.
- My kidneys (and all vital organs) need protection. To help you understand, I'll compare my situation to the terrorist alert system. Having an auto-immune condition automatically puts you on alert, at the green level-- low threat but constant monitoring needed. I just got bumped up to the blue level- guarded. That's what the methotrexate should accomplish, guarding my organs from further attack and keeping me from those yellow, orange and red levels where things get serious.
Love in Christ,
Dawn
Thank for praying!
Dawn

Comments
Post a Comment